Saturday, October 21, 2006

Another Way To Help

As many of you know who have been reading this blog recently, I started giving what little exposure I can to ways to help our heros in the field. I started this as a way to get "out of myself" and the depression working in a 911 center can cause you. Somewhere in the past few weeks, this has turned into a full time project triggered by the love of the soldiers I read about and report on here and lately I can't seem to do enough. Once again I'm asking all you dispatchers out there to help. The following link is another site where you can contact a soldier/sailor/marine/airman/coast guard in the field and perhaps lighten the burden they have in supporting us at home. Do what you can. Thanks.

Blogger link system sucks so cut and paste the following: www.anysoldier.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise treadmill