Thursday, October 12, 2006

Soldier's Angels

If you are interested in helping America's soldiers in the field I suggest you drop by and sign up. This organization has been around for some time and is instrumental in bringing soldiers in the field and those of us at home together to ease some of the lonliness and pain our men and women are feeling while they are serving our country. My wife and I have just volunteered, and I'll keep you posted as to how it goes. It involves very little time and money (letters once a week, care packages once a month) and you can get to know someone who is protecting your interests in this country and spreading freedom at the risk of their lives. Please just visit the site and talk it over with your significant other and consider it. That's all I ask. Thanks.

http://www.soldiersangels.org

P.S.- Blogger's link embedding is a screwed up as the rest of their service so I had to just type it in here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting involved with SA has been the best thing our family has done. You'll love it.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise treadmill