Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Yes, I'm still here.

It's been months since my last blog entry, and some may wonder if I've moved on. lost interest or died. I'm happy to say none of those things have happened. As I told you earlier, I've taken on a new job, completely diffrent than what I've been doing for the past several years. I am now working for the county sheriff in a capacity of booking/dispatch officer and it's been a togh time training for those very different diciplines which are definitly not anywhere similar to a 911 comm. officer. It's been a tough few months but I think I have a handle on it now, and I can take some time to blog. In my new digs I have no internet access, so all this must come while I'm home. I'll be writing again soon, so thanks for hanging in there with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise treadmill